Conditions of Use of the WEB Site
- Information contained in the WEB site may include inaccurate information or misspellings, and we do not guarantee the accuracy or the integrity thereof.
- Should may damage arise, or if any damages have resulted, from the use of information presented on the WEB site, we shall not be held liable for such damage.
- All information presented in the WEB site is protected by copyright law. The use, duplication, or alteration thereof, without prior consent, beyond the scope that is stipulated by law shall be prohibited.
- The contents of third parties’ WEB sites that are linked from or to the WEB site shall be managed under the responsibility of the respective parties and shall not be under our control. We shall not be held liable for the contents of such linked WEB sites or for any damage that may result thereof.
- The WEB site operation may be subject to interruptions or stoppages, or information thereof may be subject to change without notice. It should be noted that we shall not be held liable for any damage thus incurred.
- The “Conditions of Use of the WEB Site” may be changed from time to time. When this is the case, we will state the revised version of the present document, and you are requested to check the latest information.
(Set on April 1, 2003.)